Thursday, September 9, 2010


This is a photo from our uniforms party, i was an army person hahaha

and my 15 interesting facts about me:

1. I am missing a toenail hahaha kinda creepy but on one of my toes i have just never had one ever.

2. I am very short! like 5”2’ maybe if i’m lucky haha

3. Majority of my clothes are black but i have a bright red woolen coat which i LOVE

4.My fav feature is my eyes

5. I have an older sister and two younger brothers. But i feel liek the oldest and a lot of people assume i am the oldest even though im shorter than everyone in my family haha

6. I have had my learners lisence since i was 15. Makes it hard to get into clubs with a picture of me at 15 hahaha

7.I only went to uni because my uncle told me it’s something i have to do for the experience, and i’m glad i took his advice.

8. I am studying business because i want to be able to wear nice clothes and high heels every day at work.

9. I LOVE technology! I am a fool for something new and exciting. And cannot go a day without using my computer.

10. My favourite colour is Purple, i love it sooo much!

11. I was Born in Dunedin and have lived in Christchurch, Wellington and Palmerston North

12. I spent last New Years in Surfers Paradise and it was the best holiday i have ever had despite being punched in the face and not being able to open my eye for a week haha.

13. I have thought of dropping out of uni so many times but i dont want to be a bum and work at a shit store for the rest of my life.

14. My favourite music is Michael Buble, I love him so much especially live! If he comes to NZ i will be first in line for tickets!

15. Don’t know if iwant to get married, seems too hard.

WOW that was a lot harder than i thought! Until tomorrow!! :D

No comments: